Sunday, March 8, 2009

Bandwagon-er

I hate when people jump on the bandwagon... yet here I find myself doing just that.

So welcome to my blog.

I'm really not sure how much I'll actually post, but I figured I should have one, just in case I ever have something important to say. Tonight I really don't think I have much of anything to post on... I'm really only typing this now so that I can see what the colors I chose look like. It's just one of those nights that my brain doesn't want to shut off, so I'm trying to occupy myself.

I suppose since I named this "Bandwagon-er" I'll just say a little something about that. As with most things in my life, this "hate of all things bangwagon-y" applies to sports more than anything else. Front-running can be included in this category as that drives me crazy as well.

With that said, don't think that just because I don't want you to jump on the bandwagon "because everyone else is", that I won't try my hardest to make you a Duke fan. Especially if you have no college basketball team you follow. Watch out, though. I AM contagious and I've converted many to my way of thinking. (On a side note: I don't care if they lost tonight. I still love my Duke boys more than most things in life. Some call it an unhealthy obsession. I call it dedication.)

As you may have noticed, I frequently make up words, and I'm pretty random, so try to keep up. And since I have nothing more of value to say, I will leave you tonight with some wisdom from Coach K:

"You have to work hard at staying in contact with your friends so that the relationships will continue and live on… Friendships, along with love, make life worth living."

No comments:

Post a Comment